the Rift

[PRIVATE] until death do us part [vulture]

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 2nq65o0.png]

Vulture

He had the eye of a vulture –a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold

The little bitch bites back. She dares to call me a Sinner. I feel rage pent up inside me and I crave her blood all the more. She throws threats back at me, but I don’t fear her. No, I fear nothing. I know she fears me, which she should. I am the sin slayer, I am the destroyer of demons. This girls blood will be spilt upon the snow and I will relish in it. No, I will roll in it so then my dark body matches my red marking.

When I go in for the attack, she faces me head on. At least she doesn’t appear to be a coward, unlike so many sinners that cower. As my horn strikes her flesh, satisfied warmth fills me, but then it fades when she turns and strikes back. The little bitch hits my shoulder, it hurts and all I do is grunt. No cry will escape from my lips, all she does is make me even angrier. I will crush her beneath my hoof.

I watch as she begins to run, and she spreads out those wings. Now, I know it is time for me to pluck the bird’s wings and permanently ground her. I surge forward after her, my horn lowered. I will not let my prey go so easily, no, she will die. I will make sure of this.

“Run all you want, but catch up and destroy you,” I call after her. I push my muscles harder, shifting my gait into a full gallop, and I try to gain up on the mare. I attempt to swing out my horn towards her right wing, I want it to snap from her very body and fall into the snow. It could make quite a lovely gift to one of my ‘ladies’ back at the Asylum. I am sure they could always appreciate something like that. Especially if there is a bit of fresh blood still, I know particularly Eris favored that.

“You’ll just make this more painful for the both of us,” I call over to her with a sing-songy tone. “All you’re doing is gradually making me angrier, which will only lead to a slower, more painful death.” My tone shifts to dark, and malicious. It reveals how badly I want to destroy her. I gallop and try to pull up in front her, and then stop, hoping to block her bath and trap her so I can finally finish her off.

“Accept your fate Temptress. I am the hunter that will finish you, you know your fate is inevitable.” I laugh again. Adrenaline is pumping through m veins, I have t strength I need to make one final slash and dispose of her.
Today will be an indescribable victory .

"blah blah blah."

and so by degrees – very gradually –I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-13-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Circuta - 11-16-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-16-2013, 03:22 AM