the Rift

[PRIVATE] until death do us part [vulture]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I know he is speaking.

I do not hear him. I hear adrenaline pumping through me, but I do not have the testosterone not muscles to fight this demon back. I feel the snow crunch under my hooves. It makes a nice crrrrrraunch sound. I can hear that noise again and again and again. He is behind my rear and getting closer, quickly. I flap both of my wings once.

I feel my body rise into the air some, but it is no use to try and fly.
He has caught up and passed me, so I slid to a stop as he circles around to face me.
There was some distance between us. Should I try to fly away? "I have known no colts in this land. Leave me be!" I am almost crying. I grind my teeth together and try to think of a solution.

Was there a chance we could be friends? "Before you murder me, tell me about you. So then, you may torture me." I had to give in. If I fought against him he'd make my end that much more painful. "I will be your slave, even." I looked at my wings. He had managed to get no feathers off, but I knew that was what he wanted. "You want to ground me? Well, fine." I turned my head sharply to the left. Would I really allow myself to become his slave? I bit into a group of small feathers at the base of my wing. I yanked hard on the inch long ivory feathers. Almost rudely, I threw them on the ground in front of him.

I couldn't stay, could I? Had he already told me where he was from? I could run now. I could be free. Ever so slowly, I lifted my wings so the touched at the tips. My body was turned slightly, I could get away.

I galloped forward, past where he had been. My wings flap down and I am airborne. I only stay approximately four or so feet above the ground, but I am fast. I flap my downy wings a lot, scared I will fall to my death if I do not. I would not fall as a bird who has had it's wings clipped, but soar like an eagle. I could not be killed, at least not now.

I ascended into the air slightly, still scared for my life. I had practiced take-offs a little before I had entered here, but never actual flying. I could see green up ahead. Rolling hills, mountains, and green. How good it would feel to roll in the grass and embark on adventures in the Throat.

Wait, why was my side cold? Oh no... The blood. I could feel it dripping down my left flank. My curious head looks to the left and I see my entire under-wing is cracked in blood. I can fly no longer, so I descend onto the land, free.

[oh nos! Aurelia was too frightened and ran away! Perhaps when she is two they can actually spar? I guess I cut this short some, but do not fear... Vulture has left quite a mark on Aurelia, both emotionally and physically. <3]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-12-2013, 02:13 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-12-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-13-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Aurelia - 11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Circuta - 11-16-2013, 02:14 AM
RE: until death do us part [vulture] - by Vulture - 11-16-2013, 03:22 AM