the Rift

white bones and black souls

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 2nq65o0.png]

Vulture

He had the eye of a vulture –a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold

The colt speaks again, he clearly underestimates me. “Because, those meals won’t fight, I will. You come at me you’ll find your disgusting little throats will be slit.” I plan to make good on my word should these children attack me.

My eyes shift between the filly and the colt. The way she is circling me leaves me at unease, I don’t like it, but there is nothing I can do. These two are absolutely bonkers, and they make Eris look like a saint, which is saying a lot since she wants to spill my guts upon the earth. Well, these two want my guts spilt out, but for a very different than why Eris desires it. Eris finds me a smartass, these two find me as an entrée, but their going to get an entrée that will give them some wounds if they get my flesh. Their blood will mix with mine should they choose to attack.

The filly reaches out to touch my flesh, and I jerk my head toward her, preparing to slice her flesh, but then I realize she isn’t trying to eat me, no, I realize she’s trying to seduce me. My eyes widen in horror as I feel her touch against my spine. Maybe I should feel aroused, but all I can think of is him. I stir uncomfortably as the memories hit me like a fatal blow, and it drives me out of focus for a moment. I can hear his voice whispering in my ears, over and over and over.

“Don’t touch me,” I snap at the filly, “Get your filthy lips and teeth away from my body.” I almost kick out at her, but then she walks away from me, it appears that she is growing more convinced about what I said, and then her nasty little whelp of a brother speaks. He goes on about living and I look at him confused. “Do you believe yourself to be some kind of zombie?” I throw my head back and give out a cold laugh. “You’re not just cannibals, you’re also delusional. Eris would adore you two, you’d be her little lap puppies.” I cackle again at the thought.

There is a change in the little whelp’s demeanor is changing. This colt is bigger than me, but I have my speed to my advantage. As he charges toward me I propel my body to the side, but I can feel his horn graze my right shoulder as I move out of his way. Blood starts to drip down, it’s an unpleasant feeling. My muscles aren’t ready to fight, I have been pushing myself all throughout the day, first in pursuit of that filly and then there was my run here.

I snarl at the colt, and I debate whether to flee or to fight, my body probably can’t handle much more, but I know I may not have a choice.

“You’re not choosing your battles wisely little boy,” I growl to him, “You’re getting too big for your britches.” I lunge toward the stallion first, lowering my horn and aiming it for his left flank. Then I fling my right hoof toward the filly, I’ll just give them a scratch or two and then book it out of here. I have no reason to waste my time with two little cannibals.

"blah blah blah."
[I hope you don't mind him retaliating, if so, I'll modify the post. I'm alright with both of them coming after him, I kinda just ask for no injuries that are near fatal, but serious wounds are alright.]

and so by degrees – very gradually –I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

Image Credit
|Elufunt-stock|sophie-y|secondclaw| @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
white bones and black souls - by Hecate - 11-12-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Helleborr - 11-12-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Vulture - 11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Hecate - 11-16-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Helleborr - 11-16-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Vulture - 11-16-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Hecate - 11-16-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Helleborr - 11-16-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: white bones and black souls - by Vulture - 11-17-2013, 02:22 AM