the Rift

[OPEN] with all them wolves about; Colt

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

[SRRY I saw it when you first replied I'm just a slow mofo ;___; ]

His reaction poured out like smooth honey. It dripped deliciously into her ears and warmed her mind the way sugar coatings do. Her lips twitched into a simper that fit easily on her features. "Is that the kind of company you prefer?" she asked innocently enough, her voice holding a certain edge to it despite the sprinkles.

She turned her head to regard him more thoroughly, her flint gaze traipsing across his frame with a certain hunger. He was fresh, his body beautiful for all that it lacked, carved in muscle that whispered of the strength of his flesh. Her grin deepened, the child's smirk replaced by the crocodile. She was excited at the prospect of this boy, and all the more so as his words continued. His mind carved into the frostbitten air with an intelligence she commended, his wit a company she could more than endure.

She guessed that he sat on the prime of his life. An ideal knight to toss into the little game Ricochet was playing. A simple game, all we have to do is capture the queen - then drench her kingdom in the blood of her ugly subjects and cleave her head from her torso.

Colt didn't want to be thinking about Ricochet now though.

"I have many wishes, but your absence is not one of them," she responded not long after his voice concluded, her thoughts drifting to the back of her mind, filling the dark corners where her memories lived. Her smile began to wane, but not for any lack of continued joy.

"Though I confess, I came here to do the opposite of thinking. The emptiness here is comforting... in a way, it encourages me to emulate it, making my mind similarly desolate. It's a kind respite." She let the discussion of herself fade at that, not keen on delving any deeper into her being, not for herself and certainly not for him. A prize piece he was, but for all the reasons she wanted him, he could destroy her too. Teach someone how to shoot and you've put a target on yourself, isn't that right, Incendiary?

"I'm curious though, what thoughts this world has stirred for you, or which ones had you hoped it might?" Colt murmured, her body and her tone gentling as the initial surprise and wariness left her.
The world is watching She reminded herself when she felt her comfort growing too lax. Gabriel was not her savior, no one was.

[p.s. are these table colors difficult to read? I'm a bit unsure with this one, some days I like it some days not...]

SOME REMEDIES ARE WORSE THAN THE DISEASE
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
with all them wolves about; Colt - by Gabriel - 11-12-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: with all them wolves about; Colt - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: with all them wolves about; Colt - by Gabriel - 11-19-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: with all them wolves about; Colt - by Colt - 11-26-2013, 04:31 PM