the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here's to bad parenting
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Tinek's keen, crimson eyes spied the interlopers before Ophelia had even the chance to come down off of her physical high. Still, the silver had been hiding when the pale mare had gone into the Basin. She had told him that she had to appear a full blooded unicorn for her own safety, but he recognized the stallion from Ophelia's memories. The wolf-creature, however, was news to him, and the dragon opened his maw, forked tongue vibrating as he tasted the air and thus the scents below.

"Phi..." he said, calling her attention to the image ahead.

The mare frowned, easily able to discern the identity of this stranger from the unique material of his horns and the strange marking on his side. Ophelia's gait did not change as she approached, his body interrupting her parallel trek across the beach. The carefree attitude dropped like a stage curtain, closing off everything beneath and leaving only the cold, callous shell she had tried to hard to create. Well, she had to admit that it was easier to assume with d'Artagnan, since Mesec's words in her head brought her such righteous anger.

Despite the caustic nature of his smile, Ophelia did not return the gesture, not interested in even pretending to play nice. Ophelia raised a brow at what he said, her body stiff as she glared, jaws clenched. What was he doing so far south? Didn't he have business terrorizing everything in the snow? Ruining more childhoods? Causing more undue stress about appearances with wings?

"That is my name," she replied coolly. "I did not expect to see you so far south," she returned. "Why are you here?" What would bring him so close to the World's Edge? Did this have something to do with the invasion that the... strange pegasus had alluded to? Was Gaucho and his snake not quite as mad as they seemed?

Ophelia stood her ground and Tinek came to land across from the hell-wolf, his fully aged, silver body at his maximum weight and height. Though perhaps not as tall, he was long, lean and covered in armored scales. The dragon curled his back, arching his spines and curling his talons into the sand, crimson eyes trained on the hairy... horned... smelly dog creature.

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

@[d'Artagnan]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Here's to bad parenting - by Ophelia - 11-13-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by d'Artagnan - 11-19-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by Ophelia - 12-21-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by d'Artagnan - 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM