the Rift

[PRIVATE] Here's to bad parenting

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

How tense she seemed to be. Yet, d'Artagnan couldn't blame her, their last encounter wasn't what one would call 'pleasant'. He wasn't sure how many of his aqquantainces could call meeting him or any other racist unicorn 'pleasant', the world was such a disappointment that way. He wondered, for a moment, if she was going to set her dragon on him who landed opposite Aramis in all his silver glory. Like a newly awakened fire the red markings on the hound's body began to glow a chaotic blood hue as drool soaked, angry lips curled back to reveal sharp, white teeth accompanied with a cold, skin crawling growl. Pointed tail lashing from side to side. d'Artagnan laughed as he met Ophelia's gaze, if she wanted a fight he wouldn't deprive her of one, but that wasn't what he'd travelled 'so far south' for.

"To relax at the beach, why else would I be here?" It amused him that they immediately thought he was up to no good, a fair guess and probably correct most days. Today, however, the poison lover and his hound had simply gone to the beach. For no particular reason, sinister or not, at all. His gaze turned sceptical then, his conscience niggling at him to keep looking at the dragon. Alongside beaches, the Nightshade also hated dragons. For good reason too. "It might come as a surprise to you, but I don't always want to spend my life freezing my balls off." Indeed.

On the contray, d'Artagnan wasn't planning on visiting the cold mountain of his former home any time soon, they were perfectly fine without him. Another Time Mender would come along, not half as good as him obviously, and take up the mantle of healing. d'Artagnan had become sorely tired of that title and the plague had all but disappeared.

"Don't worry little Ophelia, I'm not here to take over the beach." He shuddered at that, who would ever want to live on a beach?!
Credits: Image by Tamme

@[Ophelia]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Here's to bad parenting - by Ophelia - 11-13-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by d'Artagnan - 11-19-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by Ophelia - 12-21-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Here's to bad parenting - by d'Artagnan - 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM