the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

As she so often did, the girl almost bounced as she moved through the forest. Her trot was light and airy, a reflection of the girl's attitude and personality. She traveled on a trail she had walked many times before, seeing trees she could almost call friends for how many times she had been here. There was something about this place that always put her in a good mood. Today, even the burning heat of the summer could not keep her down. The girl was determined, despite the slight dampness that was building up on her fur, to have a good day today. Too many days in the past few months had been incredibly boring, or downright terrible. This would not be one of them.

As she moved so carelessly through the land, like she always did, the girl kept her head to the sky, watching the sun begin its daily trek across the blue expanse. Unfortunately, this left her quite open to clumsy behavior. Like a magnet, the girl attracted trouble and this young morning was no exception. She crashed quite ungracefully into a tree branch, breaking the thing almost completely off of the poor sapling. Startled by the sound, Kahlua skittered to the side a few steps and eyed the tree as though it had done something wrong.

Suddenly, the mare's wrongful vexation with the shrubbery was interrupted. A voice called out, a stallion's voice, Hello... Can I help you. Kahlua could not help but nicker her greeting. Without a second thought, the girl trotted over to where she had heard the voice and halted, looking down towards the stallion who's nap she had so carelessly interrupted. “Good morning! I'm Kahlua, I was just searching the forest for anyone that might be looking for a home.” Her voice danced, light and almost foal-like. “What can I call you,” she said eagerly then, hoping (as she did with every new hose she met) that she would be able to call the stallion friend.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM