the Rift

Somewhere I Call Home.

Cassanchi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Upon inquisition from the curious silver mare, Cassanchi's stallion-like emotions quickly subsided as blood began to boil at the surface of his cheeks. It prickled and swirled as the uneasy feeling contagiously spread throughout his body to his stomach. His aching stomach began to churn, burning a hole into his throat.. There was certainly no turning back from his quickly spun folklore tale, the only way out was to weave the threads tighter; to make a tangible, beautiful and convincing tapestry of lies for everyone to respect, believe and admire. However, the sun's blaring light exploited his now tense body language as he sliced a casual grin onto his perfectly chiseled face. Almost right on cue and as redundant as ever, his thoughts began to swirl and race throughout his head, similar to that of a cyclone. 'Maybe she is blunt and forward.. or maybe she is un convinced.. either way I am not sure I can take that chance' he thought to himself. He cleared his throat to make a concise statement,

"I am renounced and not ashamed of my past. I believe everything happens for a reason and thus, I have learned right from wrong and have made a clear decision to live righteously and without regret." pausing only to realize his last few words were truths he formally continued to spin his tapestry, "As I had mentioned earlier I come in peace and am seeking just that to be reciprocated...... Kahlua, correct? I am hoping there may be room in your herd for another? Shifting his weight once again, he turned to face the overo laden mare. Hoping that his direct attention towards her would warm his inquisition. Even still, his quickly offered arrangement rested on his lips. The silver mare's offer was vastly more welcoming however he had to play it safe. Being found out now would not be a smart move considering the silver mare had already seemed to be sizing him up.

Liars cannot be good liars without a welcoming audience.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-13-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-15-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Cassanchi - 12-01-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Kahlua - 12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Somewhere I Call Home. - by Colt - 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM