the Rift

A Burning Passion

Nevaeh Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Within the eerie junctures of whist, quiet breeze, Nevaeh plunged in bewilderment. Was this being a symbol of fantasy? Was she becoming deranged, constructing a display exhibiting that of something else? What if the signal was from a manipulative presence that could not be observed but only heard? Was this call that of an adolescent or elder? Inquiry that scampered with a tremendously rooted and passionated concern. Creating a tenacious grasp on that which she knew was existence; the air, the trees, and the moonlight.

As moments passed the image she guarded herself in became a firm apprehension. That she was truly frightened and ambivalent of what was unfolding in advance of her. Transpiring from the trees an appearance, one comparable to that of hers. An equid of make. Pegasus, Nevaeh concludes. Her grayed mask begins to cock to the right, exploring for a diverse light fixture to array the manifestation of a new presence. Elliptical craters overhead her jaws, deliver an essence that expresses volumes about the aspect in advance of her: Feminine, reclined, and absolutely assertive with her maneuvering before a new comer. She is affectionate in the aspect of giving distance and conversation. Yet she is so affectionate Nevaeh initiates unraveling her clustered muscles.

Organizing a peaceful picture. Something, still ambiguous and strained, that commences unity within her heart. These words progress simply from the grey animation before Nevaeh. Insinuating as though these words rest and wait for acknowledgment. Distraction was still firmly buried in her brain, positive that aforementioned was a hallucination... established by the loneliness she has perceived for the better half of two or more years. As Nevaeh begins to motion ahead, at a lackadaisical and very turtle like measure, she declares with perplexity"Dear... Africa? Am I certain you are not just but a figure of my imagination?"..."Made to alleviate me of this lonliness I travel in. Made soley to make my very being wonder if she is mad or crazed. Made just so a pegasus in my state of mind, may feel that of company when there is no such thing as such." A query discharging from her maw. Waiting for an explanation, for some nature of visual notice that this mare before her is equal to that of an illusion.

[OOC- your posts are truly admirable btw. <3]

Messages In This Thread
A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-13-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-20-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Nevaeh - 11-23-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: A Burning Passion - by Africa - 11-23-2013, 05:50 PM