the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It had been a while. I was finally back to a good state of health and we were in the good graces of the Throat. It was time to get a headcount. It was time to have the ranks rise and have purpose. The generals would have a task. I had set up an endurance competition. The sippe is growing stronger, mein puppe. Much, much stronger... Schwere purred in my cranium, his baritone chords radiating through my nerves as I stretched out and pulled into the center of the Marsh.

Stronger is good, I had to admit. And, with the golden feather notched in my tail beside my pulsating, broken heart I had a sign that we might be able to work through this. But, first. A few promotions would be in order. People needed to grow, and they needed leaders. So, once we had everyone we would be able to place them where they are most helpful.

I can feel the souls as they yank at my skin and beg to be called forth - to be summoned to spread knowledge. But, I do not wish for their knowledge. No. I wished for Eris and I's group to unite and talk on common ground. We would lay the new rules forth, and we would offer incentives. Everything would start to fit into place.

"Asylum! Come forth! Your presence is requested right this moment. Announcements and updates are in order." I call out, before letting a bellowing neigh to the air, rearing up on my hind legs and landing with a sickening splash against the mud of the marsh floor.

It was time for the crazies to show their yellow eyes in the darkness - it was time for madness to take control...

297 words
Sippe = clan
Only open to Asylum members (hence the 'private')
Posting order = lies in this thread
And we have a couple of surprise promotions planned ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM