the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

So much wasted time, so many blind miles that I had trekked in search of not only my family, but myself. This place, the absence of light that I had been subject to since my arrival, had broken my spirit. I was no longer the rough stone that I had been raised to be. I had wandered away from the family that I had just begun to come in somewhat good contact with to revisit my old one, which pulled the last string of my cold heart; they are broken.. as broken and spread apart as the singled out strangers in this heap of land.. so close to each other, yet so spread apart and mindless that we don't even recognize the absence of relationships.

My coat is thinner now, and I believe that it is rotting away in ugly patches along my spine due to the horrid rain and snow that I endured on my solo adventure. The sun had shown itself the second day of my leaving, but I had not suspected it's appearance in Helovia as well. Both purple pools that rolled around in the sockets of my skull were empty, hollow if you will. I found myself staring at nothing, rather than someone, much too often. The sunlight poured over the dry, cracking earth; the heat as unbearable and miserable as Satan's breath with each cackle of amusement at our unfortunate luck. My once silk-soft mane was now knotted and frayed, sticks and tree needles poking out randomly, littering the blank slate with browns and greens.

I wandered slowly into the muddy terrain, the sun disappearing just as quickly as the twisted limbs and tree trunks jetted into the air. My family -The Asylum- they would surely not want me back. They must have grown, their numbers raising one by one, or by the pair perhaps. Clown-face and Princess must not be very happy with me. I literally left without a trace, without a word to either one of the crazed mares that so graciously took me under their care. I could have been something in this herd, I could have taken care of our herd mates; they would have looked toward me for protection. But, alas, that will not be the case. I will need to build myself up once more from the bottom up. That is, if Seele or Eris will take me back.

The sticky suction of my rounded hooves slowly lead me down the horrendous path that Seele had once shown me to not stray from. My heart pounded in my chest, in my rib cage, and up my neck; my nerves are racking and causing my stomach acid to bubble and churn. What if they do not want me? Voices, smells that I do not know or remember, but there was a few that I had pressed in my memory. Rain began pelting my dark, hot hide, the cold air that followed feeling like a fresh breath.

Slowly the clearing came into view and the voices became less distant and groggy; there they were, only a few of them. Eris' bright hair, Seele's warrior paint and yellow eyes, the mare that I had only met once... with Arlo? The gray stallion had yet to make his appearance. She had called me something that I had enjoyed, but what it was, I cannot recall.

Their faces, just the two females that mean something to my memory, it made my heart sink low. My throat is dry and tight, my chest is just not wanting to expand with each breath. My legs stop, holding me at an awkward position with both left legs too close to each other, and both right spread far apart. "Seele." my voice cracks under pressure, under stress. I am far from each of the other members, but I feel like I am so enclosed and trapped. A sharp breath holds tight in my lungs as I await her raspy response.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Agrona - 11-15-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM