the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: 9GuZuBt.png]

Finally she had found them. Lurking around the marshes, Ghost had always rather liked the deathly smell, it reminded her that everything eventually came to an end and that was oddly comforting. It was whilst she was wondering with dark thoughts she had heard the call, a mare's voice reaching out not for one, but for many under the name 'Asylum'. A word she had only learnt recently from a spotty chap, Vulture, who had an interesting outlook to life and made Ghost consider many things. Though the silent mare had yet to make any groundbreaking decisions, her mind was now more open than it had ever been before, that was something at least. It was towards the end of their conversation that Vulture had mentioned his affiliation to the band, though his words seemed to speak more of necessity than any real affection for any of its members, yet still Ghost was drawn to a group that worked in the shadows. Surely, she would find purpose here and if she did not, then that only confirmed that she did not, indeed, belong anywhere.

She stayed closest to the shadows as she approached, wings folded neatly into her sides with only the odd flash of red feather visible, Ghost had never been in a crowd of horses before. Once she would have struggled to even approach one, now she was attempting to greet many and call them 'comrades'. Upon her arrival, still shadow hugging, there were two faces she recognized. The first was the blood splattered male whom she had only just met recently, the familiar face settling her flustered heart, Vulture was perhaps the first stallion she had ever spoken to since the zombie colt. The second face, however, drove a knife through her heart. Stood like the arrogant pig she was, next to only horse she knew and felt the slightest bit of comfort with, was her smug mother whose tattoo'd face made Ghost feel sick. She should have known! Of course she was going to be here, a strange morbidly fascinating group, what else could be more tempting to her gnarled soul?!

Ghost clenched her teeth, but gave nothing away in her facade apart from the briefest of moments, upon walking past her dappled progenitor, did she shoot the darkest of stares to pierce the cold eyes of her mother. She may not have said it, but with one look Ghost was sure she at least managed to let her oh so precious parent know that a swine like her was no longer allowed to be apart of her life. Even if circumstance had brought them together once again. She was the unwanted child, the freak with wings, Seiren had only kept her because the Frostheart had told her to. Ghost had only ever known Seiren's ways. Her father had died before she could even meet him and never had she had the chance to meet the rest of her extended family, though the tattoo'd witch had tried her very best to influence Ghost's feelings towards them. A murderer she had wanted and a murderer Ghost had been willing to become.

Until now. Ghost wasn't quite sure who she really was anymore.

Regretfully, she walked past Vulture, offering him a short nod and instead moving to stand next to the horned mare whose weapon looked fit for kill, the beautiful glow of a poisonous tip. It was all rather awkward for the poor little sprite, who only wished for purpose to her sorry life. She noted nearly all present were mares apart from Vulture, amusing her to no end that the majority of mad folk in Helovia seemed to be female. Perhaps only the mares had the strength to bear the burden of madness. Males were only fit for breeding purposes after all.

Drawing her full attention to the leads, the ones whose names she had heard to be Seele and Eris, she nodded respectfully and slipped neatly into the role of obedient servant. "I like to see mares in power." Her eerie voice broke into the air, the smallest of smiles gracing her lips as she grasped to capture the attention of the two important figures before her. "Vulture intrigued me with mention of you and your kin, I would like to express my interest in joining those whose minds are like my own. My name is Ghost and I perform best in the shadows."

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!