the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The Blood Empress

As they gathered before the two leaders, Eris could not help but feel disappointed by the little number that appeared. Still those who did not appear would miss out. Taking a deep breath, Eris stepped forward. When she spoke, The Empress expected all eyes to be on her. Firstly she turned to a young winged mare that had expressed her desire to join them. "If your mind is plagued like ours, then you have a home among us." While Eris' voice was light and girlish, she spoke with a fierce promise of protection. Her eyes glanced towards the worm...Vulture, while she still did not trust him, Eris realised that he had done something for her family. Awkwardly she gave him a stiff nod of thanks. "Good, we need more shadows." Her eyes turned to their current spy. The mare who had served them faithfully since her arrival. "Circuta, come forward sister." Eris did not call anyone her sister, unless she truly respected them. A rare smile of affection was given to the dark mare as Eris' blue orbs settled over her form. The dark mare's work had pleased her and Seele greatly, and they always rewarded their followers.

"I suppose Ghost will be your new charge." Letting the words sink in for a moment, Eris let her eyes look over the gathered crowd. "Congratulations Circuta, you are here by promoted to Intelligence of The Ayslum." Eris paused as she looked over the dark raven, then bowed her head in respect. Rarely did the Golden Queen bend her thin neck to anyone. To Eris, not only was it a sign or respect, but it showed how much The Empress was able to accept another as her equal.
Pausing for dramatic effect, it was a while before Eris drew breath to speak again. "Seele and I were going to announce a friendly competition for our warriors, only so few have appeared." It was a sad sign to see so few faces looking back at her. Pressing her chops into a hard line, Eris pondered how best to continue. "Is it wise to eat the apple before it is ripe?" Muttered Eris. With a sigh the Queen decided it was best to move on to other pressing matters. "Maybe next time my little doves."

Clearing her voice, Eris now looked over her little birds darkly. "We have a traitor my birds. One who promised to stand by us but did not keep her word." Her voice dropped to a growl, anger clear in her tones. "Confutatis," the name was spat from her lips, venom dripped from her tones. "Is who betrayed us. She is to be captured and brought directly to Histe or myself." If we don't get to her first. Her eyes drifted over to Histe herself, after a moment the Empress chuckled and looked away. Now that fair game had been named, Eris did not doubt Histe's abilities to capture the traitorous bitch. "If someone captures her, before Histe or myself, the reward is a promotion and my gratitude." A chuckle ran past her lips. No doubt the manhunt for Confutatis would begin as soon as this meeting was over. Really Eris could not think of many more announcements other than their alliance with The Throat and The Edge. With a sigh Eris cleared her throat once more and began to pick out words."Members of The Word's Edge or The Dragon's Throat are to be treated with respect as they are to be considered family."

Her tones slipped into a lighter and more friendly sound. "They are now our brothers and sisters, if anyone harms them...you have me to deal with." An unspoken promise of blood could clearly be heard. "Do not actively seek to inflict pain on our extended family, do not slip into an accident." The Empress would not accept excuses. There was to be no mistakes, not muck ups and no forgiveness. The golden mare would not have it.
Then with a nod, her bright red hair blowing in the wind and light rain, Eris finished.

"If anyone has something to say, you time is now. "

" "
691 words.
Abba is absent so until she returns, please bring all of your problems/thread requests to me. <3

One day you will,
Learn to love me,
One day you will,
Thank me, you'll see,
If I can't have you.
No one can

Messages In This Thread
!! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Seele - 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 11-14-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Eris_ - 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Ghost - 11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop - by Oxy - 11-15-2013, 08:25 PM