the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
They had come, like good little minions. I must say, if I had the ability to feel that I would most likely be radiating with pride. First, Vulture. "Yes, Geier, Danke," I murmur before I see Eris pulling herself from the shadows and coming toward my side - complementing me before taking her place. A smirk forms on my face as I glanced over her form. "And I see you have found a way to clean the blood off of your form," I smirked before listening to the sound of hooves.

Circuta arrives next, bowing before me and her maw brushing against my shoulder. I say no words, simply nod at the mare before she moves back toward the circle that is forming around us. Seiren appearing next, beside Vulture. And then, Agrona she says my name as if she is slightly broken. "Agrona," I whisper in recognition before my eyes dart toward the next looming form.

"Welcome, Ghost," I murmur in response to the winged creature's voice. 'Circuta shall appreciate your presence, I am sure of it." I say, watching as Oxy stumbles into the meeting with Amara not far behind. The young one, curling up at my side as Reizend slides into the group as well. And then, Eris's pet -- Histe.

I do not speak, not yet. For it seems that Eris has a message she would like to get out. We had both agreed that Circuta be promoted, and so it seems that is done. But, she also waves the idea of a competition in their face - calling them failures. I see them as far from that. They have lived this long - and so they will live longer and the Competition will be great, if not twisted around a little. Eris speaks of Confutatis - our traitor and then, our allies are mentioned.

And then, Oxy begins to rage. I can feel my soul clenching against his, preparing to yank it should he attempt to charge. No. He would not be slamming into any of us. Not today. And then, he begins to disgrace us. I tighten the cord , and with a snort of annoyance I feel the soul yank free from his frame - at least a little bit, if not completely. "Stop your screaming, blödmann. You have not heard me speak, yet. I have a little game, for you warriors to play." I call, allowing my hold on his soul to cease, feeling it crawl back into his body just in time for Vulture to speak up. "And you, shall get a task too - Geier." I murmur, stamping my foot.

I step forward, ahead of Eris before allowing my voice to ring out through the trees. "You see, meine kleines - I still have a plan, though our competition will be changed from a huge tournament to one of mediocre size. I will explain in a minute - just let me have a chance to speak."

I pause, and it is with that pause that things begin to get darker. "Circuta - you have your mission. Please, return quickly with the information." Something felt wrong, through. the darkness was not right. "But, for now. Everyone! This darkness does not bode well. It is no longer safe here - and I will not say we fight it out like last time. No, we will not get sick again. As of this moment, we will congregate in the Deep Forest. Go! Now! Do not look back. I will ensure that everyone is out. Ghost, you lurk in the shadows, you shall aid me in checking that all are gone, you can look from the skies and tell faster than I." I say, a sudden urgency in my voice. No. We will not get sick, I will not allow that to happen.

"Everyone who does not have a task that was assigned, or mentioned this moment will go to the Deep Forest. It is there that I will explain our tournament - our avenue for you warriors to gain promotions. We just need everyone safe first."

And with that, she let out a piercing cry and began to shoo the members from the Marsh - away from the looming clouds of darkness.

Translations-
Geier - Vulture
mein kleines - my dears
blodmann - baffoon
danke - thank you

--- Sevin gave me permission to pull Oxy's soul for being an idiot ---
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●