the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! [Asylum Mandatory] Dark Doo Wop

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
[Image: 9GuZuBt.png]

The little band she'd join soon proved to be quite a volatile bunch of brutes who liked to voice their opinions. Especially the fatter lump who seemed displeased with the reward system, or lack of it in his opinion. Ghost smiled and remained silent, listening to Vulture fight his own corner and keeping herself as far away from her mother as possible. All in all she was learning much about this strange little group for the forgotten mad folk, some remained quiet much like she, while others preferred to speak whatever thought happened to pop into their head. It was the one named Seele who spoke next, the mare she now answered to alongside the gilded belle, she spoke with command and handled them all together quite well. Eluding to future tasks or even a tournament before she addressed Circuta, also a worker of shadows and finally herself with a tingle of surprise from Ghost. Day one and already she had a job.

Yet, as her strange speaking lead began to speak, Ghost too felt the darkness closing in, almost like a choking effect as her ears laced back and her tail flicked. Something certainly wasn't right, but the closer it got the more she wanted to know. Her name was spoken and the mare dragged her gaze to Seele, her first job was a dangerous one and she felt her body shiver in anticipation. Unfurling her wings, the spirit glanced skywards and began to walk forwards, already flapping them down as she uttered a smooth, purring reply.

"Of course. I will follow you from above, Seele." With that she set off at speed, scenes fixed on the rolling darkness that advanced with no one to stop it.

GHOST.

Everyday I feel the same
Stuck, and I can never change
Sucked into a black balloon
Spat into an empty room

neal.flickr.com
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!