the Rift

read my life in the scars

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
 Kou</style>

The Nurse's smile began to fade as Mauja stood staring at her, the distance in his gaze driving a knife through her heart. Had he been gone so long that he'd forgotten about their friendship? She then took notice of the darker stallion that had seemingly arrived with Mauja and one ear tilted back. Was he the reason for the distance? Was Mauja putting on some kind of act so he wouldn't seem weak? The very idea of the icy king being weak was laughable to Kou and as all these thoughts ran through her head Mauja finally stepped forward and extended his muzzle toward her. The mare took the invitation and stepped closer and touched her pale muzzle to his, the smile returning.

"I've missed you." She said, not caring how it was taken by anyone who had arrived and stood observing. "The Doctor may not admit it, but he's missed you, too." After a moment Kou stepped back, her eyes again drifting to the stallion who had come with Mauja before she looked at the others who had gathered. Frost Fyre, she knew mainly because she had sent her away so she and d'Artagnan could have a moment's peace and attempt to expand their family. The other stallion she didn't know and assumed that he had to have joined the Basin (since he didn't smell of the other herd lands) while she had been held captive in the World's Edge.

"Hello." She greeted them all, offering each a smile that was no where near as radiant as the one she had greeted Mauja with. "I am Kou, a nurse in the Aurora Basin." Her gaze lingered on Torleik before it drifted back to Mauja. "Are you staying?"

ooc://sorry for the wait

"."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-14-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-14-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Kou - 11-19-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Mauja - 11-22-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: read my life in the scars - by Frost Fyre - 11-27-2013, 11:05 AM