the Rift

!! This isn't Control

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I was traveling again. I was trying to find that purpose. Stories had been whispered in the winds of a place to pray to the Gods, a place where they had once appeared. That purpose, though, wasn’t really what I was looking for. No. I just wished for that missing part of my soul to be healed again. I had lost a part of myself when the vibrations had torn my immortality from my limbs and severed my connection to my other half, the red-tailed hawk who had flown into the trees never to return.

It was with tears in my blind eyes that I headed up the rocky terrain that was the location whispered in the winds. And, as I felt the stones with engravings upon them I stopped and dropped my cranium to the ground, my maw brushing against it. I relished the feeling of hard rock and thought back to my memories of the flooding waters. You see, I only wanted a portion of my old life back. I wanted my hawk to bicker with me. I wanted my hawk to tell me I was stupid for leaving my family.

I wanted him to remind me so that I didn’t forget what had happened in my past, should my memories start to fail with the age that was going to start coming to me. I didn’t want to lose all these memories. I didn’t want to lose what made me who I am.

So, I prayed. I prayed for the connection with my hawk to return. I prayed for the safety of my family outside these lands. I prayed for some sign before I returned to the herd of winged horses as I stayed completely wingless.

I'm using one of my VOTG passes.
Rasta desires to quest for her companion-
:: [Companion: Red Tailed Hawk]

Messages In This Thread
!! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-14-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 11-16-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-17-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 11-17-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-18-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 12-19-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 12-19-2013, 10:02 PM