the Rift

!! This isn't Control

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He waited, he let me ramble, and for that I was grateful. I'm not positive how I would have responded had I been stopped and told to 'build and bridge' and 'get over it'. It was not that simple. But, I can infer that it might not have been the prettiest of scenes to lay sight upon.

Through a hazy gaze I sniffled and peered up at his leering form. The sight... it was amazing. The one thing I had never had, and now I was finally seeing the world. It was my life, and now I was getting to see it in colour instead of vague shapes of vibrations as they wave.

His voice breaks my train of thought, as he says that the hole can be filled. He speaks of ripping the memories from my soul, and I instantly cringe. No. I want to keep his memories. They are what had made me... well me. And another way, one that might be better. I nod my head, swallowing once more as I blink the tears from my eyes. Grieve until the end of Orangemoon, and retain this sight. My audits perk up only to hear that I will go mute. I bite my lip - I have gone and lived well without one sense for a long time and survived, I could manage without a voice. My thoughts must rest on my hawk - I doubted that they wouldn't, after all almost everything was a reminder of him, even the way the wind was blowing was a reminder.And then, the final part of the task, finding those who had lost or come close to losing a companion come TallSun. Once I have done that, I could return here to see where my soul was then.

I see his tail flick as I run through things in my mind. I could not live with myself - losing that portion of me. No. It would have to be the second option, for I still wanted someone who would understand me like no other - only something that was bonded to my soul could provide.

"I... Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much. I cannot imagine who I would be with those memories ripped from my soul, and it's only right that he is honoured and grieved over. I will be mute, and find those three you requested me to find if it will get me closer to finding someone who can understand me..." I pause, taking in a deep breath. "Thank you..." I whispered, peering up at him as my form seemed even smaller than before.

Perhaps the world could stitch it all back up....

Messages In This Thread
!! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-14-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 11-16-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-17-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 11-17-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 11-18-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by God of the Earth - 12-19-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: !! This isn't Control - by Rasta - 12-19-2013, 10:02 PM