the Rift

[OPEN] long after you're gone.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

The invasion of the Edge? Tilting his head to the side, the man did not understand. There had been no invasion except for the one the stallion himself participated in, the one in which the Grey dominated the Foothills. Locket exhales, looking at the stallion with a solemn look. He was not pleased with anything as of now, his heart shattered by the news of the Sisters leaving their family. And the big General Archibald must have followed them, already sensing the collapse of the Grey's era.

"I suppose this must be changed, this... 'vulnerability.' We cannot have our hard earned land falling apart." Locket begins walking towards the border, looking back at him with a gentle smile on his lips. "Let us not stand here uselessly, shall we patrol the borders?" Using his black dagger to point to the border, the stallion gazes at him with pleased eyes. His pale kissers have been turned into a please smile, his eyes glittering with a certain excitement. He was in a hurry to get back to patrolling the borders and fending off intruders.

"Phaedra and Apollo you say?" Locket takes in the newly shared information hungrily, audits flickering with pleasure upon the words that danced from the white kissers of the other stallion. "I will congratulate them later." The stallion murmured to himself, a mental note scratched down. Locket lets the stallion speaks again, speaking his desires to see the herd rise to power once again. Nodding his head, the panda-faced stud agrees, knowing he will be one of the members who will have to help the herd become strong once again. "I am Solace." A smile spreads across his pale lips, and Locket speaks in his accent. "My name is Locket. It's nice to meet you Solace." It sounded more like he said his name was Rocket and the stallion's name was Sorace. Locket was occasionally frustrated with his accent, only because he couldn't understand himself sometimes.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 03:22 PM