the Rift

[OPEN] long after you're gone.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

The steel Warrior shifted his weight, appearing uncomfortable at Locket's mention of the Invasion. The stallion in front of him explained how the Basin and the Grey had held a contract, that being the reason they fought in the invasion, which was claimed by many to be a big mistake. He then muttered about how it was the soul reason the Grey collapsed, making the Executioner flick back his pale auds in disapproval. "It was the Basin's fault for this tragedy? He asks, accented words filled with a curious venom. To himself, he murmurs under his breath. "Ophelia, Ktulu and Archibald... all because of the Basin." Sudden wish to become even with the Basin grows in his chest, angry that they had taken away the two main supports of the Grey, then wiping away another important piece. How could a herd be so cold hearted as the Basin?

The sooty chesnut watches the warrior accept his offer to patrol, tagging behind as they set off along the border. "'Tis a good thing you are bringing in recruits, the Grey... Foothills will need all the help we can get now that we've been hit down like this." Locket nods his head, knowing the warrior means well. "But you should patrol too, and keep yourself fit, and as you're a warrior, you'll need to train your fighting skills." The stallion himself hadn't fought in a long time, since the Grey first invaded the Foothills. Of course, that had been seasons ago.

Upon the talk of Chief and Chieftess, the steel grey draft spoke his mind about the two leaders, Locket nodding as he listens to the stallion babble. "Mmm... he was appointed by Ktulu then? And yes, the two of 'em seem to do good for this herd, seeing as how long they've kept us a float." Locket smiles, knowing that the two leaders must be doing the best they can muster, for it is they who keep the Foothills together, who hold it's weight upon their backs.

The stallion speaks again, a pleasure it was to meet Locket, as he states. But his mind does wander to the panda-faced executioner's accent. He wondered if had said his name was Locket or Rocket. Smiling with a humorous glint in his eye, the stallion tilts back his crown a little to laugh. This was not the first instance in which someone has asked him about this matter, wondering if his name was Locket or Rocket. Clearing himself of his laughter the stallion opens his pale kissers and explains. "The first, I'm sorry if I cause you trouble the way I speak. The latter is due to my accented speech." The steed simply smiles now, still snickering to himself inside his head as he walked beside the stallion.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 03:22 PM