the Rift

[OPEN] long after you're gone.

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace listened to the orange stallion as he spoke. He simply nodded, not giving much more than that to Locket’s response. There was truly no need to draw out unnecessary words. After he spoke, Locket spoke another question toward him. “Yes,” Solace responded. “I respect both of our leaders, and to be quite honest, I wasn’t here when Ophelia rule, and Ktulu left a short time after I arrived. So ever since I’ve joined the Foothills, Apollo has been the Chief.” The Merciful was an admirable leader, hence his own ability to follow with such devotion. There was almost nothing Solace wouldn’t do for the sake of his homeland.

Locket threw yet another question at the earthy draft, this time about the others that roam the herdland with peculiar speech. “I believe her name is Brighid. She is a chestnut Pegasus accented with gold.” He hadn’t seen the mare since bringing her from the Threshold. Oh how he hoped his recruiting hadn’t been in vain and she lingered. The Foothills didn’t need fair-weather members or flighty fools, they needed strong and loyal members. Most Solace brought back with him appeared as though they were both.

He was pulled from his melanchioly thoughts by Locket’s words. A smile passed over his lips and he chuckled softly. This place had an uncomparable beauty that Solace had come to simply adore. Nothing would be home like this place. Another voice spoke, it wasn’t the one of his companion. He looked over at the winged mare and studied her for a long moment. Nothing about her was particularly familiar, but he smiled and dipped his head. “Don’t worry sister, you’re not intruding.” Solace said good-naturedly, “I am Solace, and this is Locket. We’re just patrolling the borders. I won’t speak for my companion, but I am more than fine with you joining us on the patrol.”

Although he wasn’t particularly fond of crowds, he saw no harm in adding one more to their little conversation. Perhaps she could keep them from falling into the frequent silences that seemed to form. Well, the decision was up to Locket, and he seemed like a sociable enough stallion, so Solace would be rather shocked if he turned away the other mare, who only seemed to desire company.

@[Parelia] @[Locket]

Messages In This Thread
long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-16-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Locket - 11-20-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 11-26-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Parelia - 12-06-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: long after you're gone. - by Solace - 12-21-2013, 06:30 PM