Wilted Roses

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The much too fast recoil of both of our faces was harsh, though I know I was the one that denied the hot touch of my old companion. The pulse of my blood had picked up due to the sight of the undeniable death of the perfectly ivory carved mare, yet it was not slowing any quicker than it had picked up? The charcoal colored bird that had so carelessly thrown itself before Africa dodged after the magnificently giant bird. My odd-colored eyes fell from the still scorching air back down to the soft gaze of the gray mare before me.

She was looking toward me, looking at me. Those honey coated eyes were so warm, so matter how scared, irritated, or upset she may be. A smile began to crawl across my filthy looking mug, curling into a sneaky grin before I shot it back down into a tight, straight line. Emotionless, deep eyes stared into the gentle color that could sooth a baby. "What are you going to do?" a slight pause of her weakening voice, "I don't want to leave you." I pushed my ears forward and let out a reluctant laugh that literally took one short breath.

What are you planning on doing? Surely we can't go with her, she lives by that shit hole! The Basin. The Basin is where we need to go back. No one will even know you left. Crimson eyes dropped from her gaze to the mutilated scar beneath her withers. "Who did that to you?" A small amount of anger surged through my brain, allowing a sort of adrenaline rush for the demons that thrive deep in my brain. They became anxious and restless, pacing and picking at whatever they could within their miniature prison that I had found a lock and key to.

Their anticipation made me suck in another deep breath, the oxygen running through my veins and dipping into my heart in order to calm myself down. My pulse has dropped noticeably from what it was just moments ago. What was that anyway? "Let's leave this place as soon as possible, I strongly dislike it here." My choice of words has even changed compared to the immature, snappy vocabulary I had not even a half of a year ago. Perhaps being alone for an extended period of time is good for me.

Though my attention still drops from reality and into my make-believe world inside my own body, I found myself staring intently at the gray. Fix this, she doesn't deserve that. Each ear flicked forward once more and I took a strong step forward, closing in the space I had created between us in order to reach out to her. Flared nostrils blew a hot breath toward her ear as I finally reached my destination with a nuzzle to the top of her neck, just below her left ear. I could feel the small hairs that don't align perfectly with the flow of her mane tickle my whiskers.

Tagged: @[Africa], still open for business!
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wilted Roses - by Voodoo - 11-19-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Wilted Roses - by Africa - 11-19-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Wilted Roses - by NPC - 11-19-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Wilted Roses - by Voodoo - 11-19-2013, 11:05 PM