Wilted Roses

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The near silent response passed over the gray mare's lips with -what I felt was- shame. "The Basin" It was probably you. Well, us I guess they laughed manically, pushing vivid, fake images into my field of vision. Stained teeth sunk into the plush hide of my friend's shoulder, dagger-sharp hooves striking at her body as she pulled away. Gushes of unnecessary blood shed spewed from freshly torn hide, a cry of help emanating from her struggling throat- ears pinned back into my hair, I forced the images out of my brain. It was not me. I could never do that to her.. I could probably not do that to a female in general.

I glanced toward her light gaze once more before her feeble voice broke the silence, asking why I had left. Her breath was hot on my neck, she seemed surprised by my numb touch. My heart pounded hard, knocking on my chest cavity to remind me that he is -in fact- there still. I dropped my dual toned face, ears rotating backwards as though I was listening to something behind me; simultaneously I stepped backward once, leaving my front left hoof cocked easily on the edge.

So, big boy, why DID you leave? She wants to know. It couldn't have been us, could it? "I left because I'm not stable around others." Wow, that was slick and not blunt at all. Attempting to watch the ever changing emotional rollercoaster that played across Africa's light face like a movie, I raised my crowned skull into the air, sucking in a breath so deep that my lungs felt like they would explode. The pressure expelled from my ribs with a hot sigh that slowly clung onto the tiny amount of moisture in the air. I am getting antsy; I do not like being here, exposed and endangering the only female that I find myself caring about any more.

Tagged: @[Africa]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wilted Roses - by Voodoo - 11-19-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Wilted Roses - by Africa - 11-19-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Wilted Roses - by NPC - 11-19-2013, 07:16 PM