Wilted Roses

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

"You don't need to be stable around me." The gentle bump of her gray muzzle caused my face to bob inward slightly, uncomfortably. Wine-red eyes glanced up in time to watch her body twist around with ease, her bare shoulder turned away from me; each ear laid back as if I were irritated.. I guess it's a natural reaction any more. My dappled friend continued onward, her uneven body parting more and more space between us before I realized that she wanted me to follow.

The older female's voice spilled into the hot air like a cold fluid, though the question in request stung like acid. We want to go back home. Yes, back to the Basin! Our little cave is probably lonelyyyy they all tossed in their whining opinions, pulling at the barred gate of their cage as if it would help them out. My oddly edged ears quivered at the mental distraction as if they were speaking to me between my ears, hiding in my fuzzy forelock.

Shifting my weight forward, I followed the mare cautiously. A slight limp had developed in my back right leg due to so much traveling; sore, stiff muscles are miserable. A deep breath here and there kept me from showing the strain very much, if at all. "Will you come home with me?" The desert? So dry! Nose bleeds, no! more complaints ran through my occupied skull before I could answer for myself. "Where ever it is that you're going, I'll follow, Princess."

Another deep breath allowed in a smell that I recalled from long ago: that first dry, dusty scent that hit my nostrils during our first meeting. The location of our play-date had not been one that I enjoyed much, if at all even, and also provided a similar scent... but the one that lingered on the body of the half-down feathered female was one that I had not come across besides that one time. The beach, the sandy air and reek of male hormone was all I could recall. This will be a new experience. One that I will enjoy? More than likely not. But, it will make my dear friend Africa, happy, I think? I continued following her into the brush that she so clearly knows.

Tagged: @[Africa]
Ooc: Sorry this took so long, I've been sick and completely museless! Anyhow: I miss you two as well! I'll be posting in the Throat, I'll tag you!
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Wilted Roses - by Voodoo - 11-19-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Wilted Roses - by Africa - 11-19-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Wilted Roses - by NPC - 11-19-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Wilted Roses - by Voodoo - 11-19-2013, 11:05 PM