Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Paladin easily danced away from her while the pain of his magic ran through her veins once more, and he listened to her words, brows furrowed. "I did not challenge you for my own selfish gain, Gossamer," he growled thickly through pain. "I challenged you because I saw a lack of leadership, because I watched many go to other herds when you should have been in the Threshold welcoming others with an open heart. Instead, you fawn over your child instead of treating the entire herd as your own."

Though his voice was pained, he spoke words that were dripping in honesty and his emotions. "Everyone here lives well because the land is fertile, not because of your leadership. In my opinion, Smoke has been more proactive in speaking to the other herds and putting the Foothills as a realm of power and not one so easily destroyed in the future." The black dun stallion grimaced.

"I have not emerged into this wold a pure and innocent being, but I have made damn well sure to keep my family safe and to protect the Tides from rampant racism. The Tides was a place of sanctuary, full and teeming with life until the end, and I cannot live stagnantly."

Paladin winced a little and shifted his weight, his crimson eyes staring sternly into her own. "I would not have taken these wounds upon myself if I did not find it absolutely necessary for the safety, well being and greatness of this free land. Greatness is measured in numbers, happiness, and equality, and this herd is ill represented in most areas."

[Word Count: Retaliation post! Not to be counted in judging. ]

ABOVE ALL ELSE, EQUALITY

Messages In This Thread
Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Paladin - 08-09-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Gossamer - 08-10-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Paladin - 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Gossamer - 08-14-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Paladin - 08-16-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Gossamer - 08-20-2012, 02:51 AM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Paladin - 08-20-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Gossamer - 08-23-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Try It Again [Goss Challenge] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 09:04 PM