the Rift

[PRIVATE] blood stains

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy

Des's ears flickered as they caught the strangers question. It still surprised him - though perhaps it shouldn't - how chatty folks could be. Still, there was that old saying about vinegar and honey, and for the most part Des tried to stick to it....Unless of course, someone needed it stuck to them. In those cases, Des was more than happy to oblige. But there wasn't no need to go rile'n folks up, when it wasn't necessary.

"Same as you I expect - fresh water. Grass." He said without emotion, shrugging his shoulders - and once again taking care to ensure that enough hair fell over his left, to hide his brand. He bobbed his head in greeting, looking from Rico to the dog. "Pleasure, Ricochet. I ain't never met anyone before who had a pet." He mumbled, more of an observation than a comment, really. Reaching his head forward, the seal-bay stretched, allowing the dark hair that crept down his back to tousle as his skin shivered.

"Names' Desperado. Or Des -" then, pausing, remembering that Ricochet's had ended with the Incendiary, added: "- nothin' else. Just Des."

His oddly light green gaze surveyed the field for a minute, noticing that there weren't any others around. That was odd, wasn't it?

"I had gone up to the Edge - see if they needed a hand with that wall-thing they were buildin'. But...seems like they got it all finished. Do folks mostly keep to their herdlands? I ain't really seen too many wanderin' around - 'cept you and guns of-course."

Falling silent, Des wondered if perhaps this Incendiary had any work needed doin'. Des wasn't one for just loungin' around all day, no matter how sweet the clover was, or how badly his body just wanted to take a time-out. He was a soldier, always would be. If he couldn't find work here...well....shit, he'd just pass on then. No harm, no fowl.

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
blood stains - by Ricochet - 11-16-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: blood stains - by Desperado - 11-17-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: blood stains - by Ricochet - 11-17-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: blood stains - by Desperado - 12-19-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: blood stains - by Ricochet - 12-20-2013, 07:21 PM