the Rift

[PRIVATE] blood stains

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy

For a moment Des's would be handsome if-he-ever-took-a-bath face twisted into a look of disbelief. Dragons? his green gaze seemed to wonder, before a fly on his flank stole his attention. His dark tail flicked, snapping against his rib-y barrel to calm the annoyance, as his face melted back into one of casual observance. "Can't say I ever seen a dragon before. Then again, can't say I've seen a lot of things." He concluded with a shrug.

The sound of stillness - of birds chirping in the early morning air, of the water rushing by past them - was unnerving. It brought back memories of a time when his band had been ambushed, and it had been during a calm just like this. Moments like that y'know, they take the beauty outta the world for some folks. Make you see things differently, do ya kin. Now, as the sleek muscle that once lined his whole body had melted away, leaving him entirely too thin looking, sounds like this made Des realize how much he wanted something to do; how much he needed it.

"I do what needs to be done. I'm pretty handy when it comes to fixin' and mendin'....Fighting too." He added with an un-obvious sense of pride, however hidden in his southern drawl and casual tone of voice. As Ricochet spoke of troubles with pegasi and unicorns in the past, Des bobbed his head, as if that was a tune he'd danced to in the past as well. Besides, as far as he knew, Helovia was one of the only spots so far where species mingled so damn much. He didn't have anything against it per se but...it struck him as unnatural, down in his core. He wasn't a racist - not like some of 'em surely were - maybe he was just a little old fashioned.

Des grunted as Ricochet finished, leaning back on his haunches and pondering what was just said. There was a strange intelligence behind that green gaze. One that said Ricochet was probably just as much of a soldier as he was - hell, might even recognize his brand, but more than that, that there was probably somethin' else that wasn't bein' mentioned. That didn't bother Des though, folks were allowed to have their secrets, and after all, they did just meet. Des would trust him a hell of a lot less, if he just went around shoutin' his true intentions for all the world to hear.

"Sounds like you got yourself a solid plan. Count me in, if you're recruitin'."

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
blood stains - by Ricochet - 11-16-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: blood stains - by Desperado - 11-17-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: blood stains - by Ricochet - 11-17-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: blood stains - by Desperado - 12-19-2013, 06:24 PM