the Rift

[PRIVATE] birds and bears, oh my!

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

Nestling himself in his home, the Executioner assumed his normal routine of patrolling the borders early morning, when the sun just begins to rise above the horizon, taking a break to eat and rest before patrolling again as the sun sinks below the plain. During his break Locket would eat and rest his weary legs, thoughts of his quest still nestled in the back of his mind. When the sun shifted ever closer to the horizon he would stretch his sooty legs by running a few laps before beginning his patrol, taking things slowly.

While he grazed, trying to keep away from the heat of the sun, the stallion thought of his quest. He needed to find a white bear, a silver dragon and a bird. All that resided in or use to reside in the Foothills. Lifting his head, the Executioner realized that the Chieftess had a bird, and a smile crossed his lips. The next time he ran into her he would have to speak with her about his quest. Shaking his mane, he lets his dark curled locks readjust and fall against his neck.

Returning to his normal position to start his patrol, the stallion walks forward, his stomach now full, his body fueled up and ready to go. Jade eyes find the sun sinking behind the horizon with a slow, silent movement. Colors dance against the sky, leaving Locket in awe. The color reflects in his eyes, his lashes batting as a bright beam of light hits his pools. A smile is placed on his face, the stallion nearly forgetting how beautiful Helovian sunsets are. Especially in the Foothills, where Locket could stand tall on the hill and admire the color works.

Clearing his throat, the sooty chesnut pulls his weight along, cloven hooves slicing up the fresh Tallsun grasses as he gallops. His dark banners wave, curls bouncing with every stride. Jaded eyes are found drifting to the sky yet again, Locket longing to share this moment with the companion he will soon earn. I'm coming.. He murmurs within his mind, thinking of a little panda cub waiting beside the Earth God and running for him when he returns after completing his quest.

"talk talk talk"
[for Locket's quest (progress!) for @[Lakota] & @[Phaedra] <3 hope you guys don't mind!]

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 11-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-19-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Lakota - 12-20-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 12-20-2013, 11:27 AM