the Rift

[PRIVATE] birds and bears, oh my!

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

His mind if relieved of thought as a shadow swings over his head, his instinct to duck to avoid being hit. Once he feels as though the shape has passed him by, he tilts his crown to get a better look at the flying equine. His ears flick forward as he realizes that he is presented with the Opulent, the Chieftess of the Hills. A smile crosses his lips as he watches her land, his leafy green gems watching each step she takes to get closer to him. Her lips open as her melodic words flow, coated with a layer of flirtatiousness. Locket bows his head in greeting to the lead of the Foothills, opening his pale lips to respond to the golden mare.

"G'day, Chieftess. How are you in this late 'noon?" He keeps walking however, not wanting to stop his patrol to speak with the Chieftess. His eyes drifting over her feminine frame, her coat sparkling with a thousand gems, making her seem like a constantly shifting galaxy of gold. His eyes wander to her other half, the companion she shared a bond with. His smile grows from a seed to a sprout as he lays his eyes on the orange beak of the long legged bird. "What type of bird would one call that?" He wonders, moss eyes watching with a look of awe.

Silence slips between the Chieftess and the Warrior, so Locket finds an opportunity to announce his quest, looking at the mare before his kissers open yet again. "I was given a quest from Father Earth, so I'm looking for a brown bear, a bird and a silver dragon." Glancing back at the Opulent's companion her motions to the bird with his muzzle, his stream of words flowing ever onward. "I think I found myself the bird." Locket snickers, flicking his tail to keep some afternoon flies from trying to take a ride around the Foothills. His ears flickered forward as he waited for a response from the golden girl.

"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-16-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 11-16-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Locket - 11-19-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Lakota - 12-20-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: birds and bears, oh my! - by Phaedra - 12-20-2013, 11:27 AM