the Rift

[DROP] Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop]

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

Sore and aching from a rather nasty fall while climbing a loosely-pebbled hill, a strawberry and cream fae appears on the scene with visage pulled into a grimace and knees scraped. It's an unfamiliar place for her, the Heavenly Fields, but to her it was worth the fall that had happened not far from the flowered field, if only so she could gaze upon its beauty. Hotaru did not usually value beauty, especially after having been subjected to the vanity of her mother and sister, but it was something she could at least appreciate. And if her heart twinged and ached at the memory of her family...well, nobody was around to see it.

Or perhaps she was wrong, for there were no mists shrouding the tall peak, the dry grasses kissing and tickling her ankles as she hesitantly moved forth into the pale sun-baked greenery on snowy hooves. There is nothing to shroud her gaze in the summer heat, and so she watched in shock as something shrouded and black black black with a face of porcelain, cracked and misused in its somehow seeming perfection, drifted about on the emerald carpet like a death wish. Before the strange creature, jovial face haunting and strained, lies a rudimentary table. Hotaru cannot contain her curiosity, though her stomach feels foul, as if telling her there is something wrong wrong wrong about this...thing. Person. Creature. She does not know what to call it, but doesn't want to offend it, even if it cannot peer into her thoughts.

It goes around like a phantom, whatever it uses as supporting pillars not touching the dehydrated blades beneath it. Picking up orbs and depositing them all around, cackling like a harpy, and it sends shivers down her spine like claws raking down her skin. And when he is finished he screeches out happily, bidding them- them? Are there any others joining her today?- to come and...pick? One of the orbs?

Hotaru remembers her last encounter with these eggs, when she had not made it in time, and she still hates herself for it today. But this isn't going to hold her back, so she slowly advances over the hard sun-baked earth, eyes moving naturally to alight upon one on instinct. Hotaru often found going with her gut was best, her heart as others called in the phrase. Overthinking things never did her any good, in her experience.

Treading onward, she cannot help but flick her dual-colored eyes at the weird shadowed beckoner, curious. But she is fearful of him, in a strange sense of course because she does not fear him simultaneously? It is all a jumble in her head, as if her body recognizes some sort of power from him, but her stubborn pride scoffs and says he is nothing. Is it even a he? Shaking her crown minutely, Hotaru turned and continued striding towards her choice- it was opaque and wiggled around as if so incredibly excited to just do something. It was awfully cute, for something that was still technically an object. Standing opposite the masked creature, she halts next to the eerily altar-ish table, and looks down at her choice in interest. "I choose this one."

:: [Companion: Common/Royal Hellhound | Acid]

She was denied in the Griffin drop, but I believe it doesn't count since I posted late ^^

Also is this a common/plain/royal? ._. I couldn't find it, was just curious.

Hotaru
you never know the power of yourself, until that is all you have left to rely upon</style>

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop] - by Hotaru - 11-17-2013, 05:06 AM