[DROP] Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

As she ran her heartbeat deafened out the sound of her rumbling gait, but she still heard the massive thunderclap of noise from behind her. She spared a blue look over her shoulder, the chaos behind her only specks of insanity now, but she knew enough. Her hooves struck out harder, her limbs stretching with more gusto to consume the land and place distance between her and that devilish slave-driver.

Too late.

As her speed began to whip around her sides Ampere's wings began to unfurl and coax the wind at her sides into submission, but a warmth from within caused her to pause. With a slowness that she nearly didn't notice, the orb in her mouth changed, its colors, warmth and size bursting until it nearly gagged her. In a mild-state of panic this did not help, but Ampere could not continue with it. Jerking to a stop, her ass bumping the soil and her wings jerking at her sides, she slid to a halt. With a certain, gentle haste, Ampere's mouth lunged to the ground and deposited the orb, which she now recognized to be behaving differently. The storm in her chest continued to rage as her pulse hummed beneath her flesh.

Warily Ampere began to back away from the orb, her eyes wild with white as she eyed the thing, snorting. A trick her mind hissed, this is no companion!
Fucking witches.

She had half a mind to stomp on t as it began to wiggle and wriggle, but some rational aprt of her feared that would release whatever voodoo was conjuring inside. Instead her gaze stabbed around the landscape, searching for anything she could grab. Working furiously Ampere began to yank out weeds and stones, heaving them ontop of the orb sphere, uselessly it should be noted as most of the objects were knocked off by the sphere's movement. Meanwhile her forehooves tried to carve out the land to bury the despicable ruse. "No, no you STAY IN THERE!"

Sweat beaded on her nape, paranoid looks thrown over her back to ensure the demon was not hot on her heels.

Throughout it all, a small voice in her consciousness pleaded for her to be aware it was a companion. She had never hatched one, had never seen a hatching. She knew nothing of what to expect, or how to react. Could her soul even reject the creature, or was it a doomed connection? If she fled the area, would it help?
Evangeline's words rung true in her mind - what did she really know about companions? Not everything, certainly, but neither did she, or anyone for that matter. There had to be a way to nurse the life without enslaving it.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop] - by Ampere - 11-26-2013, 03:36 PM