[DROP] Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Chancing upon this event was such an impossible boon that Torleik could scarcely believe his luck. Had the gods seen fit to cease rejecting him and offer this as a consolation? Ampere, the selected creature to take care of a new companion...

How horrifically hilarious.

On his back, Irelyn sent a confused querying emotion through their bond, and Torleik snorted. That blue one with wings? She wanted to take you from me. She thought I wasn't good for you. That you would become a slave to me. The haughty indignant irritation that poured through their link was amusing to him. Irelyn was quite happy with her arrangement, with the calmness of Torleik's mind and the bond between them a constant safety net for her as she grew and discovered the world.

No.

Hearing the word surprised him, and Torleik glanced at his owl griffin, her tiny little voice feminine and touched with an accent unlike his. Interesting. How did that work? Pushing that thought aside, he grinned at her. She had spoken her first word!

She is wrong and misguided, Irelyn, he agreed. And you are growing quickly - I am proud of you for speaking, he offered gently, the abiding pleasure in her progress clearly glowing in soft pulses through their mental link. The griffin ruffled her feathers proudly and gave him an avian smile, settling comfortably into her nest and focusing on the events around the two of them curiously.

Torleik did so as well, watching Ampere with a distinct feeling of distaste. "Not so simple when it's yours, is it?" he asked coldly. "When it hatches, what will you do? Abandon it? Surely you cannot keep and care for it, as that would be enslaving it, would it not?" His words were sharp at blades, his displeasure heavily evident.

[[Torleik's just here to give Ampere hell. :D]]

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step right UP [Non Specific Mythical Companion Drop] - by Torleik - 11-26-2013, 04:47 PM