the Rift

[OPEN] !! Canvas

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The last time she had come here she had found comfort. No, Res had not seen any of the Gods that others had spoken of, nor had she seen the protector of the Edge, the Moon Goddess. But, the shifting of the winds, the way that they had brushed over her flesh and combed through her hair. She had asked for a sign that things might be alright, and perhaps they would now.

So, she had come again. To pray, to be silent. She didn't know if she would be answered, she doubted she would. But, she wanted to find a way to heal. Herbs wasn't always enough. She knew that from all of the deaths of those who had been close to her. If she had had a way to save them, she would have used it. Perhaps she wouldn't be as broken as she was now.

And, it was with no skip in her step that she ascended these rocks toward the shrines, bowing her head to pray. Healing, a way to help the Edge no matter what. And, so she felt the reassuring glass against her leg - her gift from Kahlua - and the comforting weight of the lock pendent around her neck. She wasn't completely alone anymore, but she still felt useless. A trembling sigh escaped her maw as her eyes slid shut. She prayed for a way to heal. She prayed for a way to help her family. She prayed for a gift that it seemed others possessed in these lands. She prayed for the ability to fully accept her life...

Using my other VOTG pass
Sorry for doing this at the same time, just wanted to get these knocked out.
She is hoping to quest for
::[Magic: Light x Earth | When she sings, her hair grows so that it is long enough to wrap around the injury of herself/said person, and once the hair has created a wrap it will glow and heal the wound]

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 11-17-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-18-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 12-19-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 12-19-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 12-21-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 12-21-2013, 08:00 PM