the Rift

[OPEN] !! Canvas

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

The Goddess was hissing. She was so mad. Resplendence couldn't understand it. This was all of her family. Everyone in the Edge was her family. Magic without them would be worthless.

She spoke of how my magic was not for her herd. Res choked, her air seeming to stop. And that was when she saw the wind. That was right! It was not only dark magic which she controlled, but the gentle caress of the wind. And, as she saw the Goddess start to disappear, telling her that leaving her only family was her quest her voice seemed to come back. "WAIT! PLEASE!" She called, her frame still trembling but it not filling her voice.

This Goddess did not care for Res's personal reasons, that much was apparent. But, she said if it was a more suitable magic perhaps she would listen. Res could not bear to leave those she loved - she might as well die than never see the only friends and family she ever had again. "What if the wind replaced the light - the gentle caress of the winds are sources of healing - or... It could drain my energy, allowing the darkness..." She trembled, just a little. And, before speaking again she swallowed, to allow herself to speak. "I will do anything, just don't make me leave the only family I have left..."

So, Resplendence stood, waited, and watched at the form that was beginning to turn transparent in the wind - hoping and pleading that there might be another way to gain a healing magic that wouldn't go away should an invasion such as the one in the past happen and leave them all outcasted without the protection of the Goddess herself anymore...

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-17-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 11-17-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 11-18-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 12-19-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 12-19-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by God of the Moon - 12-21-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: !! Canvas - by Resplendence - 12-21-2013, 08:00 PM