the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] sands of time

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

The God rolled his eyes. Her thoughts spilled from her mind like so many grains of sand from a sieve - mortals he thought, with annoyance. Did they really think that a God would respect their plays of independence? Of I bow to no one, or you have to earn my respect. He was a God after all, and that was a title that could not be earned. Just where did they get the idea that they did not have to be worshiped? His brothers and sisters sure - but he was the creator of the lands that the unicorns now inhabited - he had given them a place to survive and thrive after their pitiful loss to the Edge so long ago.

And he had to earn their respect. HA. Just what in the hell had they ever done for him?

He listened to the words that she spoke aloud, his emotionless gaze bearing into her without wavering. "Any hope of peace?" He scoffed, turning away from her to look into the waters of the pool. "You do realize that the Basin is the most hated out of all the herds, hmm? And do you know how they got to be that way?" Turning, he squared his broad shoulders to her, electric blue wings suddenly materializing and filling the air with electricity and light. "By segregation. With invasions - not of just one herd, but two. For seasons now I have watched and not interfered. I have left you to your caves and your icy home, left you to scheme under the aurora borealis. You have flourished here, and have made enemies out of everyone - and then you come here asking if there is hope of peace?"

The God's laughter suddenly filled the cave. Was the mind of his new Haruspex truly so limited that she couldn't see the amusement in what she was asking of him?

"Of course there is hope, Huyana." He replied, the laughter immediately falling out of his voice. "Just stop being assholes to everyone, and you all should get along splendidly...assuming they forgive you, of course."

His electric appendages disappeared in a shower of sparks, as his expression grew much more grave. Taking a few steps forward, the depth of his gaze spoke of the seriousness of which he was about to speak. "But that should not be your main concern, Huyana. There is a darkness coming - one that even your high mountains will not shield you from. This darkness cannot be fought, and you might find yourselves forced to sleep with your enemies."

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Messages In This Thread
sands of time - by Huyana - 11-23-2013, 09:25 AM
RE: sands of time - by God of the Spark - 12-19-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: sands of time - by Huyana - 12-26-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: sands of time - by God of the Spark - 01-07-2014, 12:41 PM