the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trial and Error

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sleep, ah sleep. When it comes along, words could never describe just how amazing it was. To snore as long as you want while lying around in an espically comfortable place, it was the greatest thing in the whole world. Already I could feel it poking me along, to tell me to lie down. There wasn't much cover or a nice pond to lie around in to sleep in, so I found what seemed nicest at the time.
A bush.
I mean, it's just a bush, A bird or two could be in there, and getting smacked in the face by a wing and eating feathers wouldn't be as bad as having a dead one being dropped on top of me while sleeping (I swear Amara, I'm not going to forgive you for that,) so I climbed in.
Once inside, there was truly more problems than I wanted to have. The first that happened was a branch stabbed me in my butt. Right smack dab in my booty, just poking me there like it was their butt to poke. It's my booty, my precious blue circular marking booty that made the top of my tail dark blue butt.
This is not going to happen.
So, I did what every girl would of done, and just plopped down right on top of it. It snapped, and afterwards I had it stabbing me in the leg, but a swift kick got it out of the equation. Other than that I was fine, a few flowers had bloomed on the inside, creating a sweet scent. The only thing to really announce my presence within the bush was the tip of my horn sticking out at the front of the bush, but it didn't give off enough glow for it to be noticeable that I was inside there.
Eyes heavy and what not, I went to sleep faster than I expected to. I snore, yes I do, even the cutest fillies like myself will snore like I do. My snoring sounds exactly like a chainsaw(whatever that happens to be), making as much noise as possible, but its only another sign to give away that I'm in there. At one point when I was younger I can remember my mother snoring and that getting me out of there, but a dream came in and fixed it all, including my damned snoring.

OOC: OMG I'M SO SORRY IT'S THIS BAD.
I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE HER LOOK WHILE SLEEPING IN THAT BUSH.

@[Hototo]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Trial and Error - by Sikeax - 11-17-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Trial and Error - by Hototo - 11-20-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Trial and Error - by Sikeax - 12-07-2013, 10:52 AM