the Rift

[OPEN] Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
Fina found the piercing screech of yonder elephant to be both threatening and slightly disturbing, (it was likely that the whole of Dragon’s Throat would hear his cry.) Said grey brute could bugle loud enough to wake our ancestors. Despite being set toward unease my brave little companion continued to circle overhead, staring narrowly down at the thundering beast with rising impatience. “He big, slow,” she hissed. I whispered a plea for silence through our bond, with a begrudging shrug she actually took heed.

“Fireball hurt my ears. Creature of Dragon’s Throat?”

He was reference was amusing, as a result my forced smile of understanding came a little easier, “Aye. She is my soul bond; a Companion,” words came slowly, unbendingly soft but stern enough to be heard clearly by his oversized ears. There wasn’t much to say when it came to a Phoenix’s temper—those that met Fina either loved her blazing personality, or they despised it as equally as she despised them. “She is called Fina, and I am Midas.”

Through the rumbling vocals I caught a name and a title of some distant landscape he used to reside upon. Haidar. Levi had brought us an interesting brother—one that might end up becoming a boon. I didn’t know if Guacho had thought of the possibilities in having a one ton mountain in battle; but the idea rampaged my mind for its short-lived moments. Guacho however, did seem enthused with this stranger; he knew their land name and even seemed to acknowledge a small snippet of their history. Africa remained silent, I cast my curious eyes toward hers. Cranium nodded ever so slightly, a quiet omission that all would be well. When the conversation had died down I ventured a question that was intended to further at his purpose upon the sand, “Ye desires to join our ranks?”

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Haidar - 11-17-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Gaucho - 11-17-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Africa - 11-17-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Midas - 11-18-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Haidar - 11-20-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Gaucho - 11-23-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Africa - 11-24-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Fee Fi Fo Fum [Acceptance Thread] - by Midas - 11-29-2013, 10:28 PM