the Rift

[DROP] Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I move swiftly, but not near as swift as my sister. Ah Sakura, why could I not have sight like you? But at least this was a bit of freedom. Somewhere along the way, I have lost your scent. I know you have to be close, but I am not sure where. The ground has changed from smooth grass to that of rocks. The heat to has changed and I can only assume I have stumbled into Helovia's Heart. I have heard so many stories about it's heat, and not I understand why. It is so much warmer here than everywhere else I have been. I slow my pace the longer I hear my hooves on the rocks. It was to dangerous to move to fast.

That is when I first heard it. My hearing is probably more sensitive than normal due to my lack of sight. It was soft at first, a low humming sound. What ould this be? Eagerly I followed the sound, being careful of each step I take. I can hear others nearby, although I have no idea who is near. I can hear the flap of wings as well. Was I the only equine here? Would these others hurt me? Well, if they did that would only fuel my family's rage. After all a horn head and slaughtered my mother. The only one with wings i'll trust is my half sister. Anyway, none of that mattered. I could hear some taking a leap of faith. I stopped suddenly realizing I was at the edge.... Oh... If I wanted to find out what was making the humming sound i'd have to jump.... I would just have to take the consequence and go for it. With a deep breath I focused on the sound of the humming. I moved backward several steps, I would need a running start after all. I just had to hope I didn't land in the lava everyone had talked about. With that I ran forward and jumped.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishlist
:: [Magic: Earth | The ability to sprout thorned vines from the earth to ensare others]

Takara

Messages In This Thread
Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Random Event - 11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Oxy - 11-17-2013, 10:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Ciceron - 11-17-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-18-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Hototo - 11-20-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Takara - 11-20-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Torleik - 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Purity [Earth/Water Magic Drop] - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 06:51 PM