the Rift

storm rider

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

For what seemed like an eternity, was only just moments as he stood still among the humid timbers. He could feel the heart in his chest, throbbing in this throat as he awaited a response from who he thought would be the lightning Queen. It seemed to all play out in slow motion, as the pale beauty turned to meet his gaze. A surge of emotion flooded his soul as he realized, this was not in fact his queen- but his daughter. Crimson eyes remained upon her as she questioned him, though he felt so numb, so disappointed yet overjoyed at the same time. It was not his love Querida, but their first born together- Nyx. Audits flatted against his skull as it elevated slowly to the sound of hooves in the distance, but cannons never move. She looked so much like her mother, aside from the blue spirals around her sharpened weapon and hooves. Natos heart sank as he could only imagine what had become of Querida. Perhaps she had managed to survive as well, over these last few years. My Lord! A voice broke the silence as he turned to see a silver form approaching.

Who would remember him – to call him lord? And then the stallion spoke again as he came closer into view. Sir Nato. He knew the beasts name? Ah but how could Nato honestly forget his past herd mates after all most of his fondest memories did happen in the Woodlands. Silence was shared, but a charming smile and bow of his head was given in recognition. He did remember the woodland warrior, though time has clouded some of his memories; he remembers the faces of those that protected and served under him. While Lace turned to the younger unicorn stallion, Nato turned his attention back to Nyx as she neared him. She had managed to survive, and bloom into a beautiful mare. But how was her persona, was it of her mother’s arrogance? Or had she drifted off into kinder ways… In time, he would soon recover the lost years between them.

"It has been far too long, my daughter." Masculine tones hummed through the air. He had aged, since they last saw one another. More battle scars, less ill tempered. Shifting his weight, he moved closer to her, extending his velvet muzzle to the base of her neck. She could lash out on him, possibly hate him for the rest of his life for vanishing. But from the emotion in her voice, that wouldn’t be the case. "You've grown up." He breathed upon her nape. He wasn’t there to protect her, her brother, and her dam. After the separation, this is the first he had seen any blood relation, or kinship since that horrible event. Lobes lazed to the sides, as the humid air lay thick upon his tongue. Retracting himself, he stood rather close to her, and turned to Lace with a charming smile. "It is good to see you Lace.. It’s been many a year since I’ve seen a friendly face." He paused, taking in his surroundings. "But, where is it that I have come- To have such luck to stumble upon my daughter, and old friend?” He inquired, glancing over the group, pendulum wishing against his haunches. . "Is this your home?" He breathed. He really hopped this area was not the home of the silver stallion, although it was beautiful.. the humidity would kill a horse of his age should he ever need to run from a fight. It was all to surreal to be standing here next to his first born, Nyx and fellow herd mate Lace- after all these years.. what had become of them? Hopefully in time they would be able to share stories from the past fiver years of their lives. But right now being flooded with all these emotions had made him sick to his stomach. All he really wanted now was to get out of here.

[ooc: Okay so I re-wrote the post and it still is not up to standards... again I do apologize for the awkwardness. o_o]

Messages In This Thread
storm rider - by Nyx - 11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: storm rider - by Sacre - 11-18-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: storm rider - by Nato - 11-18-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: storm rider - by Lace - 11-18-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: storm rider - by Nyx - 11-20-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: storm rider - by Nato - 11-23-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: storm rider - by Lace - 11-23-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: storm rider - by Nyx - 11-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: storm rider - by Nato - 11-23-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: storm rider - by Lace - 11-23-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: storm rider - by Nyx - 11-24-2013, 08:03 PM