the Rift

As time goes by.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Patience, Mirage could see it, and acceptance of her company, a comradeship, an understanding - they were not equals in the life they lived, no, but there was something between them. Friendship? Or was it Mirage's faith in her deity that feigned these relations? Was she reading too much into the circumstances, seeing kindnesses that didn't exist? Was she a favoured mare of the Moon Goddess' kind graces, or just a fortunate follower? She didn't want to question it, and tried to put a halt upon the thoughts that could lead to second guessing everything she had done here in Helovia, and instead accepted the Goddess' love and patience as she would a sister.

The World's Edge was mentioned, and the charred mare's ears tilted thoughtfully, a small smile upon her own lips as she noticed the celestial creature hinted at already knowing everything about the youth she bore. There would be few surprises in her life. Mirage pondered happily, wondering what it would be like to live life knowing mostly what the future would hold, being able to shape it upon your own whim. She amused herself then, remembering words her own mother used to speak. Your future is yours, it is pliable, malleable; shape it how you wish it to be. She supposed any could alter their own futures on whatever whims they pleased to.

The harmonic tones once again caress her ears, and a flood of gratitude swells up within the mare, a confidence reinstalled, a decision more firmly concluded. Mirage nodded to her, knowingly, gratefully, the concern still apparent but obviously less so, as she finds herself more settled on her plans now. An old spark returned to her golden eyes, Akaith chirruped, sensing the change that no doubt was obvious through the subtle shifting of her own posture. The mare of mixed heritages dipped her arabic tiara to the Goddess, her own sweet, melodic hum entering the fray once again. "As always, you make clearer to me what I should have already known; you renew my faith not only in yourself, but my own hooves too."

"Thank you, m'Lady Luna. The Qian will have their herdland. I will ensure this."
An urge to embrace the celestial mare overwhelmed Mirage, her hooves stepped closer, her nose outstretched, gently inquiring, awaiting to see if she would proffer some kind of contact in return. She merely yearned to show affection towards the deity like she would a fellow member of the Qian - and it was only after she had taken these steps that she stopped to consider whether the Goddess would return the gesture. Though she wouldn't think any less of her if the lavender one simply turned away, she still had no qualms with at least, making the offer. Smiling warmly, she blew her breath gently upon the Goddess' pelt, more happy than she had been when she initially arrived.

Messages In This Thread
As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-10-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-11-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-13-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-14-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: As time goes by. - by Mirage - 08-17-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: As time goes by. - by God of the Moon - 08-21-2012, 10:06 PM