the Rift

Nothing's good enough for me [open]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
After the departure of Levi and Haidar, the exciting prospect of one day visiting the Throat lightening his mood significantly, Sacre had lingered not really wanting to return home just yet. It seemed almost disappointing to go home empty handed, he knew that this was where the travelers came and where those who already lived here came to snap up new recruits. Though really, the boy became incredibly sad when he was alone and the prospect of finding someone new to talk to was enough to make him linger longer, gingerly making his way past the tree fell by Haidar to travel onwards. By the time he found another new face it was getting late in the day, soon he would have to make tracks and begin the journey home. Mother would not approve of him walking back through the night and into next morning, perhaps he should sleep in the woodland, but if this horned stranger agreed to come with him then that would be okay wouldn't it? The closer he got he noted grey fur and midnight tips, a leonine tail and a horn of beautiful crystal. However, upon further inspection the figure was just a colt like himself, perhaps a little younger, but there wasn't an awful lot in it.

The boy laughed at the other child's muttering, announcing his presence as he came from out the shadows. "You're not going to make any friends like that" his words were chiding, but his tones were light and kind as always. Head tilted to one side as ears atop his coal head swivelled to in uncertainty to how he would be recieved by this alabaster colt. He looked pretty worn out. "I'm Sacre. Who are you?"

He offered his trademark smile, full of wildness and welcome, his shoulders relaxed and his bright azure pools offering nothing but friendship. For a child of a monster he really was one of the most innocent looking despite his dark appearance. The truth was Sacre enjoyed the company, being alone was not what he'd describe as fun.
fahlaemee, table by sevin

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Crake - 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Sacre - 11-18-2013, 09:07 AM