the Rift

Nothing's good enough for me [open]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
For a moment, Sacre thought the stranger was going to completely ignore him even though it was obvious they had both seen each other. However, the colt eventually replied with more hostility than Sacre expected, but instead of anger, the blood stained child simply looked confused. Surely this boy didn't want to be on his own, in a dark wood, in a place he surely didn't know anything of. How dangerous and lonely that would be! Sacre took a deep breath and reminded himself that he knew nothing about this grey colt, nothing of background or personality, not too long ago he would have judged him straight away. However, being trapped in a strange land whilst a war went on had changed his outlook on life and Sacre now hesitated instead of acting on impulse. "I'm sorry... You just looked lonely" he freely admitted, his kind voice layered with a bit more uncertainty now, not knowing the boy before him was going to react.

Sacre's eyes narrowed when he was finally introduced, the snowy unicorn throwing out his name as Crake in a strange uncertain manner. How could he not know his name? Sacre thought everyone knew their own names and it never once crossed his mind that some may not have names or make them up. The latter was quite disturbing to the colt, he couldn't imagine going by any other name than 'Sacre', that was him. His character, his identity. To change it would be to throw away everything that made him who he was and he couldn't imagine how a horse could do such a thing. Yet, the confused face remained, but he said nothing of it and turned his attention to the questions he'd asked.

"I'm not sure what a cult is, but I do come from a herd. You are in Helovia, a place called the Threshold specifically, my herd dwells in the North where the big snowy mountains are. Our crowned siblings make up the bulk of the herd... If you're looking for a place to stay, I'd say you'd be welcomed warmly, Crake" he smiled at the end whilst turning the word 'cult' over in his mind and finally deciding that his fellow grey haired brother might be turning out to be the strangest he'd met, but not bad. At least, not that Sacre could tell.
fahlaemee, table by sevin

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Crake - 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Sacre - 11-20-2013, 12:30 PM