the Rift

Nothing's good enough for me [open]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Success! How very sweet the first taste of it was! His lips swelled into a large smile that broke out across his features like a spectacular sunrise, perhaps the colt had not quite gained friendship from his fellow kin, but it was a start. A very good start indeed. It also meant the journey back would not quite be so grim and lonely, that was enough for him to be cheerful about. For the first time since returning home from his prisoner time in the Edge, he felt his heart grasp for the joy slung before him in simple conversation with this grey haired chap; yes it was time to go home now. Home with a new companion. He wondered if the important horns of his land would be proud of his first catch, but all the same he imagined his small contribution and helping hand to one of his own kin would most likely go unnoticed, not that Sacre was perturbed by this. It just strengthened his foolhardy determination and spurred on his adventurous passion.

"It does get rather creepy later in the day" the boy remarked at his surroundings, agreeing with Crake, a small nervous laugh escaping his lips. It just meant that there was all the more reason to get moving. "I think I should like to be out of here before it turns to complete nightfall. Follow me! I'll show you the way!" Sacre rather enjoyed saying the last of those words, like a real explorer he headed his expedition northwards, eagerly eating up the ground with hopes that Crake would keep up okay. Ears swivelled, a prey's alertness, destination; home.

[huzzah! Thread in Basin coming...]
fahlaemee, table by sevin

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Crake - 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Nothing's good enough for me [open] - by Sacre - 11-28-2013, 07:41 PM