the Rift

[PRIVATE] L'homme à femmes

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I sailed on the currents in the beautiful sky. The winds pushing my black banners backwards, all while furiously tangling it. The same wind that messed my hair up also ran over my feathers, but this was in a good way. I could stay aloft if I rode the wind. My golden hooves dangling under me, swaying back and forth every so often. It was hard to believe these hooves had just cut and bruised a random horse.

That random horse became my prisoner.

I had fought with him, and in the end I came out the better fighter. I accomplished this all as I gave a huge and fat crimson cut on his scarless body. A pristine coat he once had vanished when I marked it with something that would make him remember me. He had a cream mane and body, with various markings all over. I just had to damage his bode in someway. Of course, after the fight I left Helovia for a short period of time. I had given him his freedom and took a break from this much demanding place.

During my time away, I managed to 'play with' a beautiful mare, resulting in her being pregnant. I liked ladies, and I was well at suiting their needs. Right this moment, I craved the body of a mare under me. I wanted her to carry my weight on her back. However, I did not want to deal with the child that is the result if this action commonly known as mating. This moment I was not lusty for blood, I wanted a mare.

My pupiless orbs glance down to see a mare. Almost instinctively I descend from the air landing in front of her. The ground shakes as it takes my massive body. I fold my wings and arch my neck. I look bigger as I try to flex my muscles. I know I look impressive, for I've seen some mares' reaction.

Of course there is the less beautiful (to all, but the awkward few that can't stop staring) part to it all. My private part is dangling in-between my legs. It is awkward, but I do not care. "You look beautiful, Miss. Might there be a name I should call you, or will you let me guess?" My harsh tones smoothing out for the second sentence. My tone was calm and not even flirty yet, but it was obvious I was already flirting.

Now that I was up close to the mare, I looked at her. She is of a dark color. Her body wet from the dip in the river she most likely took. She was horned and overall beautiful. I wanted her, I needed her. Now, I had to have her. Nothing would stand in my way now.

[nothing but archeeballlld! :D This sucked. Sorry.]

Messages In This Thread
L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-18-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 11-19-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-22-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 12-22-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 12-25-2013, 02:28 PM