the Rift

[PRIVATE] L'homme à femmes

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“I will let you guess,” she said. This is my opportunity. Firstly, is her name Rosa or even Rose? Did it start with an 'R'? Oh, heavens... How many names are there? Probably an infinite amount. That is what stinks. I may never actually know her name. “after you tell me why you’re here.” The fuck? She can't do that! I demand a refund, because there are so many names, that I couldn't even say a quarter of them. "I've decided a little grass would be nice. Why are you here, M'lady?" My voice is rough and harsh as I speak. Does she likes that?

I couldn't help, but want to steal her and keep her as mine. Would that be wrong? It'd be simple to steal her from her home and keep her as mine. Unfortunately, I don't think she'd necessarily like that. Perhaps, if I steal her, I could keep her, but not be tooooo strict? Could I have her for one night, at least? "You don't care to know who I am?" My voice is somewhat smoother, and a smudge deeper now. Will she dig it?

This mare's dark body is beautiful. It's colored like that of a shadow's body. Her banners are glisten in my eyes. She's an alluring mare. How do I get her to be mine? Stealing may not be the best. I could win her heart. That was also hard. Many horses just think 'oh, go seduce a lady. She'll be yours foreeeveerrrrr.' It wasn't that damn easy. Some mares are so unavailable, despite them being single. Rasta, for example, is beautiful. Sadly, it's like any type of body contact with her and she freaks out.

Some horses are just strange like that, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-18-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 11-19-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-22-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 12-22-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 12-25-2013, 02:28 PM