the Rift

[PRIVATE] L'homme à femmes

Circe Posts: 101
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
M.E.

Circe’s gaze was level and blank as the brute professed to land in this place for the simple sake of nourishment. It was an innocent, believable motive for coming here—the land was indeed a very good spot to sate one’s festering appetite—but the shadowmere didn’t leave off with her suspicion so easily. For one thing, if the brute was truly as hungry as he said he was, he would not be stopping to speak with the dark, agitated mare. His interest in her affairs seemed….quite intense for such a stranger; his gaze very rarely left her, and there was a glint in his eye that piqued the shadowmere’s attention.

Despite this, she eased some, her head rising from its defensive position, her neck and shoulders relaxing from their poised state. She gave nothing away with her eyes of course—still the skeptic’s stare gazed from her lids—but her ears rolled forward in a gesture of her growing interest. He wasn’t here for immediate attack—and yet, she was clearly his target, all the same. Who sent him? He didn’t smell so much of heat and burning sands, so she figured he was not a member of the winged herd of the Throat. Still, that didn’t mean he wasn’t sent here on someone else’s agenda.

* "You don't care to know who I am?"*

“I happen to care very much,” she replied, and she began to pace before him, walking slowly one way, then turning and stalking once again before him, her tail weaving and brushing over the grasses like a powerful, silent snake stalking its skittering prey. “I live here, and you are a stranger to me and my kin. I want to know why you’re here, seeking my presence, and if you are dangerous to me.” It was stated flatly, with no hint of playfulness hidden in the folds of her speech; the game fell flat at Circe’s feet. “Where do you come from?” she asked—or demanded, more like. Her eyes once again quickly, shamelessly, traveled over the stallion’s body, assessing it, spying a rather harrowing piece of anatomy swinging about his loins before shoving the image out of her mind and ignoring it entirely. That was a “situation” she had no association with.

@[Oliver]

talk

Messages In This Thread
L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-18-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 11-19-2013, 11:40 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 11-22-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Oliver - 12-22-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: L'homme à femmes - by Circe - 12-25-2013, 02:28 PM