From the cold, He came..

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Torleik watched yet another materialize from within the trees of the Threshold and cocked his head to the side, immediately sensing from this stallion's pelt that this newcomer and he shared a similarity: a homeland with a cold clime. Helping Irelyn back into her nest that was situation on his back, the dual-horned stallion began to make his way over to this prospect.

As was usual, someone else made it to him first, and Torleik's eyes narrowed. Had he not seen this female at the Basin herd meeting? She spoke up in Deimos' defense, if he remembered correctly. She introduced herself as Arah and stated her home as the Basin, and his suspicions were confirmed. He had seen her at the herd meeting, then. Nodding politely to Arah, Torleik introduced himself as well. "Welcome to Helovia in the sweltering season of Tallsun, my friend," he rumbled, rivulets of sweat running down his neck and sides, adding white, foamy streaks to his already white-sprayed rabicano patterning. "I am Torleik, also from the Aurora Basin north of here, and you look to be parched. There is a small stream this way, if you wish to slake your thirst. We can all continue this little meeting there?" he said, not striving to upstage a fellow Basiner - but they could all probably use a little cool water to drink.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-03-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM