the Rift

From the cold, He came..

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
"Beowulf." Arah tested the name, letting the sounds roll off her tongue. She was curious about the origin of his name, however because she got the chance to question him about it, someone could be herd approaching them. The mare turned and watched the new dark stag approach their little meeting. Her eyes watched dark stag who just appeared, as he introduced himself as Torleik. Offering the new comer a smile, the ivory doe gave an elegant nod of her crowned head at his words. A nice refreshing drink would probably be quite nice. Beowulf asked after The Basin, and Arah paused and considered her answer. For The Basin was an ever changing place, what she may have said to someone last week certainly did not apply to this week. "The Basin is a most glorious place." Her soft and gentle voice filled the air, golden orbs studied the great shaggy stallion before her. "It's a place of snow, cold and a tough terrain in all honestly." The first time she had entered the Basin, the doe has nearly broken her ankle. "However within the icy peaks is a family, you'll find people who wish to become or sister or brother." Or maybe even more if you're lucky.

Turning to Torleik, The Impersonator added. "I think a drink would be quite refreshing." Taking a step forward, the supple doe felt that she quickly desiring to have a drink on a day like this. "If you would be so kind as if to lead the way Sir Torleik." As Beowulf also voiced his agreement, Arah softy exhaled a sigh of relief. "The Basin is also a place where people will go out of their way to help you." This was a prime example, as she turned to her herd mate Arah was glad that she had chosen The Basin to be her home. Within The Basin's walls she felt safe and it would make her incredibly happy to know that she had played a part in someone's feelings of safety within The Basin.

" "
342 words.
@[Beowulf] @[Torleik]
I am so sorry, I didn't realise how long I actually left this. I won't let it happen again. Promise.
[Drawing by Sei]

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-03-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 12-05-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 12-06-2013, 02:45 PM