the Rift

From the cold, He came..

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I'm so sorry for the wait. T-T And for the crappy post that's going to follow this. But I want to at least officially lead Beowulf to the Basin for you, Eagle.

Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

Unlike Arah, Torleik did not trust everyone. In fact, he was more likely to assume they would eventually do something against him than not, given events in his past. However, the knowledge that he needed to recruit, and the assurance that most within the Basin would not be pleased if a turncoat joined their ranks made him rest a little easier upon the thought of a new face joining within the icy confines of his home.

The dark stallion snorted to himself, thinking he should stop throwing that word 'home' around so loosely. Seeing that Arah conceded the lead of this little encounter to him, the dual-horned demon smoothly stepped into the role. "Follow me," he said simply, leading the large stallion northward, picking through the trees carefully.

The further they traveled, the cooler it became until the air was chilly, even in the Tallsun weather. The grass was more sparse here, a sort of perennial tundra taking up residence in the soil, and Torleik paused at the natural passageway into the Basin the mountain ranges made. "The Basin," he announced, nodding forward. He wanted the newcomer to go first just a little, so that he could keep an eye on him now. Not out of suspicion per se, but more curious wariness.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 11-18-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-03-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Arah - 12-06-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: From the cold, He came.. - by Beowulf - 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM