the Rift

Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open}

Boa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Boa
Don't forget I am here for you

A white mare weaved through the trees, her past flaring in her mind. She didn't even realize the different land that she had once lived in and wandered in. Not even the new sounds. She had always been so observant. But not today. Now her mind was all bundled up with the past and thoughts of her herd now. How were they? Was there a battle in the time she had left? Was her brother still alive leading a healthy and strong life? The pale mare missed her parents and her beloved brother. Her old life... ah, if she could go back... she would still be sad. Her parents would be dead she would have to be the older one in the family and take care of her brother when he was weak or had a cold. Thankfully before she left she had found a close relative to take care of him.

Was there others here? And if there was where were they? Boa wanted to meet them so badly. She hated being alone and sad without anyone to talk to. "Hello? is there anyone here?" Was there anyone in the new land? Or was is waste beyond this forest dappled with light through the canopies. She wanted to know so badly. But she knew she had to wait. She had to wait for a response of a voice. Or at least a sign of life. Because so far she had hardly heard a peep. Now she waited ears pricked for even the chirp of a small mouse among the undergrowth. But heard nothing.

Now, she thought she would cry. Right on the spot. But something held her back. The mare took a step into the light streaming from a hole in the thick canopy. She repeated some of her words."Hello?" she blinked flashing blue eyes around the clearing. The yearn in her eyes growing more and more.

"Boa speech."

Table help by the wonderful Imi!

Messages In This Thread
Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-21-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Oh, baby I've been wanderin' {open} - by Boa - 12-26-2013, 05:34 PM